Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Back to the daily grind....

Today I had my first day of the spring semester. Awesome. I love 8am biology labs that last for 3 hours. I haven't worked since Saturday night and that was an awful night..
I walked in for my shift at 6pm to find that the restaurant was completely full.. and on top of that, I was the first girl there, and yet somehow I ended up with one of the sections up front. Then, once the earlier girls were finished, none of them did any of their sidework. The final 3 girls closing (including yours truly) were so overwhelmed by the time it was 12:30 and we were singing the last call song. Tomorrow I'm going back to Hooters and hopefully I'll be making some money!!

I've also decided that I'm going to try to post one daily Hooters girl tip once a week, at the very least. So tonight my tip is..... make friends with the trainers. They are usually the girls who have been there the longest, the girls who are closest with the managers, and almost always are the girls who make the most money. If you're new to Hooters, get as close as you can to your trainer(s), and DO YOUR JOB CORRECTLY! It will help you in the long run. Don't be lazy. The lazy girls don't go anywhere.

Hoots and kisses!

CM <3

1 comment: