Sunday, January 9, 2011

Veteran Hooters Girl... Blog Newbie


As you can tell, this is my first post. I've never seen someone's first blog post, so I'm just going to do it my way. You can call me CM. I've been working as a Hooters Girl in a town right outside of a well-known city for about a year now. I also have a boyfriend who I've been dating since August, 2010. But you'll hear more about him later on..

Many may think that its pathetic, but Hooters is my life. I work at least 4 days a week and for the most part, I have a blast doing it. Sure, I have people come in and say inappropriate things occasionally, but for the most part, it is about having a good time. The Hooters staff is like one big family. All of the girls act like sisters, the cooks always look out for us and are very protective, as are the managers and regulars.

When I was first hired by Hooters, I was super interested in finding out everything there was to know about working for hooters, from the Hooter's Girl Image, to dealing with annoying coworkers, to maximizing tips, so I am going to start my blog off with the ins and outs of working as a hooters girl in every aspect.

Enjoy!

xoxo,
CM <3

1 comment: